It is always difficult to pick a present for mom or grandma that means something and they can use often.
My mom and mother in-law are both big cooks and bakers. They spend a lot of time in the kitchen and they rely on their aprons to keep their clothes clean of flour.
At the end of last month my mother in-law had a birthday. They boys made her this apron and although my youngest’s hand print looks like he has seven fingers, I know she will use it for a long time.
What you will need:
- plain black apron.
- White paint
- white puff paint (for the words)
- sponge brush
- Lay the apron on a flat surface
- Paint your child’s hand with the white paint using the sponge brush.
- Carefully place your child’s hand on the apron where ever you want it.
- Repeat this step for however many children you have.
- Write their names over their hand prints using the puff paint.
- Let it dry before moving it from the flat surface so the paint won’t smudge.